A short Love story

Girl's version

#First day : I saw an idiot sleeping on             
                     the first bench.

#Second day: Saw the same idiot
                          getting punished.

#Third day : He was fighting with a 
                       guy. Huh.. idiot.

#Fourth day : I couldn't find him,
                         where is he.?

Boy's version 

#First day: When I opened my eyes,  I  
                    saw her smile.

#Second day: I got punished so that I 
                          could see her all the
                          while.

#Third day: A boy said something
                     about liking her.

#Fourth day: I was sitting on the last 
                       bench and she turned to 
                       find me and we smiled.

Comments

Popular Posts